Thursday, February 19, 2009

Interface Design


This is my 2nd final project for Digital Media... which is interface design... Interface design is like the story board or layout of a website, games in psp, tv advertisment and so on.. so anyway, I am designing a folklore interface... so far i only done the loading page and the title design...

This is my title design...

And these are my loading page...
hmmm.. i was wondering.. should i put numbers on the boiling pot body? like 20%, 50% 70% 100%... should i? anyway.. what do you think overall? comment comment..

oh yea btw, the reason why i use boiling pot with meat balls inside is because it is related to my folklore story... if you want to know about my folklore, please be patient, i will complete my story page design in a few days... ^^ dont forget to comment...^^ thank you...

you can also comment HERE

0 dots:

Post a Comment