Wednesday, March 4, 2009

IM BACK!!! RAH!!!


no lar.. i didn't go anywhere lar... had been busy and lazy for the last few days... since after my interface design... i dah lazy... so i zzzzzzzzzz... but now im back.. XD even though interface design project fin, still there is 3 more project need to kao dim which are *drum rolls* SILK SCREEN!DRAMA! and lastly PERSPECTIVE... anyway, im gonna upload some pic of my sem3 class.. not much but atleast got things to see lar.. hahaha...

my class working on the silk screen project... applying silk on the frame...

my another valentine gift... aww.. ^^

these are the pictures i took today during perspective class... putty rubber hauted cat made by me. ^^ and its haunting kenix(behind) lolz... was not in perspective mood.. haha.. I HATE DRAWING STRAIGHT LINES! GAH!

then my silly fren, kenix and god friend, richie joine me? we made this pinky, piggy, porky pig! ta dah!!! this pig got hairstyle.. mmm good one richie...


amelia and yoke wan created this haunted dead pig with apple in his mouth? haha... this pig damn hamsap, it raped my half cow half pig head (bottom) ARGH!!!

0 dots:

Post a Comment