Sunday, June 21, 2009

FLASHer... =w=


my flasher means the person who do adobe flash.. not that flasher, flasher.. ==
yah, flash is fun, seriously is fun... u take a torch light and flash ppl, fun ngeh... HAHA... k lar, k lar, adobe flash is actually fun lar.. but when comes to move here move there, add here add there, create here and there, paste here and there, poop here and there, pee here and there =A="'... in TIMELINE... can die~...

timeline made my eyes grow flowers... @A@... lucky i create group.. orelse ar.. my eyes will be blooming flowers like crazy... @w@... anyway, my flash now is like 70% done, zzz... the more i do, the more i think my flash is lame... guys from my class, dun expect mine is nice, seriously...


my god.. my characters.. so many expression... OAO

i just realize.. my character look like yui, from K-ON... lol ^w^

btw, last nite had a short chat wit my fren, which is a guy about his love prob... pity him... don't ask who and what or wtv... that one need password then oni i tell, haha... anyway, so long din talk to a guy(straight) bout love prob.. but other than my cousin, he is the first fren who talk to me bout tat, felt weird at first.. but ok lar, can learn smth from there, hor syaoran... hahaha. and, gambateh neh (to that fren) ^^

alrite.. this flasher gtg do her flash flash with her torch light.. ^A^

0 dots:

Post a Comment