Tuesday, July 7, 2009

DICTIONARY


you know what.. i realise something, which is epiclly true.. that is seems that onlye TOAians truely understand the word BUSY!... seriously! ok lar, some of the people outside does understand, those who are close to me, especially... BUT, WHY AR?! random people still come and disturb me?! ==... i already said im BUSY in MSN, doens't mean you can talk to me in FACEBOOK! commen sense lar, omg... i won't reply you lo, i tell you... then ar, don't come and talk to me that u are emo or wat, got personal problem or watever, i mean to those that seldom talk to me(really seldom until 2 to 3 months once)... lol lar, is writen in my msn, i already give u defination "(BUSY = DON'T DISTURB)"... blind lar you people(not close and don't chat with me often)

0 dots:

Post a Comment