Wednesday, July 15, 2009

PIG!

BEHOLD! my PIG full time ASSIGNMENT PARTNER!!! DANG!!!

KENIX
*cough*... leng zhai leh... eh eh eh! assignment partner ar.. not bf ar!!! my detecting for bf sudah off/access denied... haha, any girls want him? OAO"' this picture leng zhai leh.. *COUGH*... sorry lar.. his hair,face,eyes.. not like dat d. this is before.. wanna see after?
neh.. the one beside me, the right side ar, not the left side... ==, thats the chicken on the left...
damn different rite? zzz... his face had been cover by his long curly bulu.. zzz... GO CUT UR HAIR LAR! TAKE OFF UR SPECS LAR! zzz...
anyway, he's one of my good fren in my class, always do assignment together through msn.. zzz.. cus since we don't stay in PJS, can't dicuss work or do work together or help each other in work, and stay damn far away from sunway, so we suggest to do assignment together through msn.. zzz... ok lar, he's quite a fun person... and random =~="' itu jantan version of aster, except dia tak cakap random, dia nyanyi random..zzz.. which is making me DEAF ARGH!!! and ya, you might wanna try wake him up... i tell you~ wake him up ar.. the convo goes like this...

me: *ring ring ring*
kenix: *pick up* har~lo~?
me: get up lo, 6am d..
kenix: oh okok.. im up im up...
10 mins later *check msn, kenix belum online* call him again
me: *ring ring ring*
kenix: har~lo~?
me: wei, 6.15 d lar.. get up lar.. sleep sleep sleep...
kenix: okokok.. im up im up im up
15 mns later *still not online*
me: *ring ring*
kenix: okokok, im up im up.. im really up
me: =="'

OR

me: wei, get up lar.. 6 am d...
kenix: har oo oo.. okok.. im up im up...
me: really ar.. get up lar...
kenix: give me another 15 mins ok?
me: har! no... get up
kenix: har.. pls pls.. okok.. 10 mins.. ok?
me: no.. get up.. later u sure sleep until...
kenix: no nono.. 10 mins 10 mins.. ok?
me: sigh.. k lar k lar..
kenix zzz
*half an hour later then only he wake up.. =="'

OR

me: call 1, no pick up
me: call 2, no pick up ==
me: call 3, no pick up =="'
me: call 4, no pick up =A=
me: call 5, no pick up =A="'
me: call 6, LAST CALL .. finally pick up...
kenix: oh sorry ar.. i tot it was my alarm so i ignore, then i suddenly remember that i ask u to wake me up.. sorry ar..
me: ==""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

CAN DIE WAKING HIM UP =="'
owe me BASKIN ROBINS!!!

ok im done crapping.. gtg. bye.. zzzz
*note: random post again*

4 dots:

人形姫 said...

What the BABI? "jantan version of aster"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Anyway, Yea, Kenix are way leng zhai more than the current one... XD

carmencn said...

I KNOW!!! dats why i ask him change to the old style.. OAO"'... since he so despreate for gf.. lol...

btw.. jantan and singing version of aster.. XD

人形姫 said...

LOL apa la u, describe me and him soo sasat one -_-"ll

carmencn said...

eh eh... saya punya maksud bukan itu itu ar.. hahaha... jangan pergi jauh jauh eh... haha

Post a Comment