Sunday, January 3, 2010

NEW YEAR news

yup... went to Desa Park City to countdown that day... brought my tripod there to shoot some fireworks... pergi facebook tengok la :DDDDDDDDD

one of the best shots that day :D






was browsing Dyvin House in facebook... hmmm... some of the cloths are nice there :DDDDDD

like this top :D

like this top too and the hat :D


hmmm.. this is so so la...




wanted to try to wear like this but mom say i dun suit OAO

the top... hmmm.. nice but not as nice as the socks.. :DDDDDDD

yeng

love this loads :DDDDD





anyway, sembreak is gonna over soon, tomolo will be the first class of sem 6... OAO... Photography classs... gotta charge my darling OAO
And yea, during break time, i watch Macross Frontier... nice :DDDDD i know lar, im late to watch this lar, otakussssss >.<



my favourite character, Ranka Lee... prefer her to be with Alto instead of Sheryl :D
And i feel in love with few of the songs
- What \'bout my star @ Formo - Megumi Nakajima
- Aimo - Megumi Nakajima
- Neko Nikki - Megumi Nakajima
- Northern Cross - May\'n
- Welcome To My Fan Club's Night! - May\'n
- Seikan Hikou - Megumi Nakajima
and recently
love this
- Ai Oboete Imasuka - Megumi Nakajima (i love this lyric loads :DDDD)

JAPANESE
Ima anata no koe ga kikoeru
"Koko ni oide" to
Samishisa ni makesouna watashi ni

Ima anata no sugata ga mieru
Aruite kuru
Me wo tojite matte iru watashi ni

Kinou made namida de kumotteta
Kokora wa ima...

Oboete imasu ka me to me ga atta toki wo
Oboete imasu ka te to te ga fureatta toki
Sore wa hajimete no ai no tabidachi deshita
I love you so

Mou hitoribotchi ja nai
anata ga iru kara...

-------------------------------------------
ENGLISH
Now I hear your voice
Saying, “Come here”
To me who seems to lose to loneliness

Now I can see your figure
Walking
To me who is waiting with eyes closed

My heart was clouded by tears
Until yesterday…

Do you remember when our eyes met?
Do you remember when our hands touched?
It was my first departure for love
I love you, so

I'm not alone anymore
Now that you're here

0 dots:

Post a Comment