Friday, August 13, 2010

desaturation

uhhh...
it seems like this semester is a freakingly long long long semester..
is like never ending...
like what justin told me...
SIEN!
NO ENDING!
DRAGGY!
duhhhhhh!!
i also sien with this semester...
the ending seems like very near...
SEEMS near..
but feels like damn far away...
we only have less than 2 weeks sembreak
that is like OMG~~~
probably, this is worst semester ever in my whole 2 years plus of TOA...
living in TOA!
literally living in TOA, i've been overniting in TOA for few times already during this semester...
seriously shit semester, i mean in learning point of view...
the rest is ok, actually better than ok...
but the learning part! NVM~~~
my visions is starting to get gloomy these days...
feel more and more gloomy...
uhhh...
Syaoran was also shocked that how stress am i now..
haven't told him in detail, later he stress me about my stressness, nvm~ =="'
JUST END THIS ASSIGNMENTS~ THESE 2 PROJECTS~ DAMN IT~
this semester really ruin alot of relationship stuff..
honestly...
from my point of view...
been hearing loads of drama news from my class ... wtf?!

0 dots:

Post a Comment