Thursday, September 9, 2010

night caffeine

asshole, you could just snap me with that like few zillion years ago...
you made me go round and round in a merry go round for like a trillion years...
you owe me a slap, no lar, thats too much, a chop? hahaha
fine nvm LOL...

anyway, having lots of group project recently, like really alot...
first, advance web design...
second, advance motion graphic design...
third, business and marketing...
fourth, maybe final project presentation...
basically is almost, EVERY SUBJECT that is group work...
is that a good thing? bad thing? O_O goobad thing? hahaa
this week, is a BRAIN STORMING WEEK... but we're more like brain drizzling or worst? O_O
every night, almost every night, i have to think before i sleep... i have to put my whole body on my thinking bed... so call thinking bed with a big head bunny, spongebob, little bunny and a black pig and other stuff beside and start thinking... =="'
k gtg, brain food, brain asking me to eat, and stomach bising-ing... =="'

0 dots:

Post a Comment