Sunday, May 10, 2009

count down... NO!!!


another 1 and a half day away from HELL!!! ' 'OAO' '... i wouldn't call it completely HELL! is just the stressness make me call it HELL!!! but the ppl there are so the awesome! haha... by the way, just got my timetable... yay yay yay! yay~ yay~ yay~ y~a~y~... TT...

my new timetable... yah, is awesome, 4 days a week... 2 days half day, 2 days full day. And WTFart is wit tuesday, 430pm to 730pm. OAO"'. Biri-biri also got that kind of timing, tuesday 430pm to 730pm. so every tuesday im gonna fetch this sheep back to her farm, cus is dangerous for this sheep to walk alone bak to home. later got big bad wolf come and makan her OAO.. and my class is gonna combine with biri-biri's class during moral. ^^.

so this is the awesome part of the timetable... but... the no awesome part is. me and syaoran timetable, so cacated.. tak match much TT. i only can follow him back 1 day oni TT... NO!!! !!! not just that, lunch time oso some tak match TT... NO!!!

TT

TT

TT

anyway, one of my classmate, tihao... had already tag all of MM085-1 students in these pictures in facebook.. hahaha... so funny...





wanna see who is who? go to my facebook and check it out.. ^^

and, yah.. i finnish my miku gift d... and this is the final...

this is the raw one


1 dots:

人形姫 said...

"so every tuesday im gonna fetch this sheep back to her farm, cus is dangerous for this sheep to walk alone bak to home. later got big bad wolf come and makan her OAO.."



ROTF LMAO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH XD

Post a Comment